Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 2 August 2007

Well I just had to show you all my latest violet gift! These are violet sweets from Madrid that Sarah Brown bought me! They are really far too pretty to eat but will look perfect on top of some cupcakes or a birthday cake with pale pink or purple icing!

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Those are really cute! Lucky you!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/