Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 22 April 2008

The lovely people at BBC Countryfile Magazine are asking for your help again. They are launching a new regular feature in the magazine - 'Farmers Market of the Month'. Now I am a big fan of Farmers Markets and they really do deserve all the free publicity they can get. What Countryfile need from you are nominations of your favourite farmers markets together with a hundred word description of why your market is the best and a photo of you at the market by your favourite stall. They will pick one each month to feature in their magazine. So get snapping now and you never know, you could end up in print! Any pictures and nominations should be sent by email to editor@bbccountryfile.com.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Sylvie said...

I love Farmer's markets but unfortunately we haven't got a really good one locally.

Browners said...

Countryfile contacted me too... I was wondering whether there is a stronger way we can set up a little link forum to help them... what do you think? I thought we could get Trusted Places involved for instance...

J