Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 19 August 2009

I have to say I am loving my new archery set!! It is so much fun and as you will see the target has been well used - sadly more holes in the blue, red and black than the yellow but I am improving. Mum came over for supper on Monday and I persuaded her to have a go. She was so excited as she hit the edge of the yellow and red rings (and we decided it definitely classed as a bullseye hit)!

3 comments:

Stately As Two Galleons said...

Oo-De-Lally! Well done, Hannah's Mum!

Anonymous said...

My mum the warrior!!! Excellent stuff

♥Rosie♥ said...

This looks such fun and horary for Hannah's Mum!