Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Sunday 4 April 2010

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter. This is the little Easter tree I stitched for my Mum as an Easter present - so much beading and I only just finished it in time (yesterday!). Beading on an aeroplane on my way back from Germany was never going to be a good idea - I dropped my beads all over the floor of the plane!!!! Not very impressive when I was sitting next to my boss. Anyway luckily the end result is nice even if there are a few beads missing!!!

I hope that you all have a lovely Easter Day and get to spend some quality time with friends and family. I will be in Buxton in the Peak District with my Mum and Aunt - Bakewell tarts here we come!

3 comments:

sadie said...

that is simply exquisite. I hear you with the beads. Last week my darling daughter was delighted to find my sewing box on the bed. I have three large tubes of beads inside. She picked them up and had a look. I thought 'I really hope none of the lids come off' and as the words rang around inside my head ... one of the lids came off!!! Gorgeous girl started to cry, but most of them landed inside the sewing box, it wasn't too bad, but it was one of those moments you just knew was going to happen!

Enjoy your Easter :o) x

Lucie said...

This is just wonderful Hannah. What a precious thing to keep and to bring out each year at Easter... you are so talented. Enjoy Buxton. Happy Easter. Lucie x

Alex said...

Happy Easter - and what a lovely present... better than a chocolate egg!