Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 22 July 2010

My Mum and I have recently started a new joint collection, which I thought you might like to see - knitted tea cosies! We combined our collection for my tea party and I am sure you will agree we have some real beauties! They are all so lovely that it is hard to have a favourite but I do adore the little knitted cupcake with a cherry on top and cream tea scone one! Cup of tea anyone?

4 comments:

sadie said...

what a lovely collection to have! :O)

Anonymous said...

genius... lovely and comedic whilst serving a purpose!

carmenpiva said...

Hi! It's the first time I've come into your country kitchen. I bought one of your books at Easter and I saw your blog at the back just yesterday!! Glad to have come here, I'll be back soon to follow you!!!
xxx
Carmen

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

I love the honey bee cozy! I think I'll show it to my husbands cousin so she can knit one up for me! Hope you don't mind!!! When you have a moment would you please check out my blog, I'm new to blogging, and I'm having a blast! http://oceanbreezesandcountrysneezes.blogspot.com/