Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Our cat Muffy made a "star" (aka "miniscule"!) appearance in the Sunday Times this weekend without us even knowing. She is one crafty cat! An article featuring Shepherd's hut had a picture of our hut in - imagine our suprise when we got a call from my Dad saying "I think your hut is in the paper this morning"! We had no idea! The man who built it must have supplied the paper with a photo he took when he delivered the hut. Can you see the little white spec sitting on the BBQ under my office window - thats Muffy!

1 comment:

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Cats are amazing animals! They have their own personalities and usually have a staff who work for them! LOL!! It seems as though your kitty wants to be a celebrity! I enjoyed my visit today, it made me smile! Oh, love your shed also!