Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 12 February 2013

It is always as very exciting day when the first copy of one of my books arrives, but the arrival of Cheesecakes was something a bit special.  I knew that the book was going to be lovely but it has far exceeded my expectations.  The photography is just stunning and Steve Painter did an amazing job making 60 cheesecakes look so different.  The book is not out until next month but I thought I would give you a sneak preview of some of my favourite pictures - trifle cheesecake, jelly and custard cheesecake (with a pink wafer biscuit base) and valentine mergingue and cherry cheesecakes!   I hope you like them as much as I do.  The book is available to pre-order on Amazon now and is out next month xxx




1 comment:

Snowy said...

Wow, Hannah, they look so good; you are so imaginative with your ideas. Photos are amazing.
Good luck with the book x