Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 13 March 2013

I am just back from a truly lovely weekend away with my Mum in Bath - one of my favourite places in the whole world.  We went to the Therme Spa (I have to say getting into the open air in the snow was a little challenging but it was worth it when we were in the hot water overlooking Bath Abbey) and to see Romeo and Juliet ballet at the Bath Opera House.  We also managed two visits to the Pump House - afternoon tea listening to a grand piano and morning coffee accompanied by a string trio. The coffee macaron was the best we had ever eaten and definitely has my seal of approval! So many lovely things and a really fun time with my Mum for Mother's Day xxxx

3 comments:

Snowy said...

I love Bath too. Glad you and your Mum had a good time.

iwona said...

Hi Hanna! There is so many nice recipes! Thx for all! :) Greetings from Poland :)

lcrenovation said...

The information provided was extremely useful and informative. Thanks a lot for useful stuff..
https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/full-house-renovation-kennington-se11-london/
Renovations in Kennington