Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 19 March 2013


On Sunday three of my recipes were published in the Sunday Telegraph Stella Magazine - I was very excited as you can imagine!  The front cover even included the line "Exclusive recipes from the cheesecake queen" - how I love that description of me!!!!  The recipes can be found here if you would like to try them - Rose and Pistachio, Chocolate and Ginger and Lemon Meringue xxx http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/9930803/Rose-and-cardamom-cheesecake-recipe.html


4 comments:

Sarah Hack said...

Love the article Hannah. Your cheesecakes also had a full page in the Metro the other day. I saved the page and texted Lucy to tell her!
Can't wait to get the book - cheesecake is my fave!
Hope to see you soon

Sarah x

~ Wombat said...

Hi Hannah - I made the rose and cardamom cheesecake last night and WOW what a beautiful looking and tasting cheesecake! I initially had to think and hesitate four times before I poured the full 80ml of rosewater into the cream mix (I'd never used more than a few drops in any dish) but the final result was just perfect. A truly fantastic recipe that is now one of my favourites!

Karen - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hannah said...

Thank you Karen - I am so pleased you liked the recipe and it is amazing that it has been made as far away as Malaysia xxx

Brett Smith said...

Many congratulations to you. Amazing day and proud moment for you when you saw your recipe in the magazine. Essay Writing Library